Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4 weeks 1 day: a happy announcement

Day 31 of my cycle and I decided to POAS. And, I'm stunned to see the immediate "plus" pop up on the test.

DaHubby and I had just started talking about and getting out heads around the idea of our family being done. We both turned 40 within the last 7 months. Flicka will be a gorgeous five in the spring; Pojke's almost ready to tackle potty training.

It took nearly two days to come to grips with this new adventure God was sending us on.

From my other blog...

For those of you unfamiliar with my history, this is really a miracle at God's hands. I spent many years fighting infertility. Flicka's conception occurred on the 25th cycle of attempts. The number 5 (a Biblical symbol for grace) and its multiples have been a reoccurring theme in DaHubby's and my marriage.

Pojke was another complete and utter shock. We found out about that pregnancy on our anniversary: 5-5-05. History of infertility, nursing Flicka still, and POOF! God worked a wonder. I was pregnant.

And, now, using the same methods as always during that same time of month to avoid getting pregnant...and POOF!


NOW we know that this will truly be our last - DaHubby's already joking about go to "the boy doctor" my first week post partum so we can be "out of commission" at the same time. LOL So, instead of fretting as I did when pregnant with Pojke whether this will be the last time or not I'll be going through this miraculous adventure, I want to document this last pregnancy with this blog.

No comments: