Friday, August 8, 2008

9 weeks 5 days

More of the same. No change with the nether regions really. Some stomach pain - don't know if it's muscular (from my ab muscle hernia) or cramps yet.

So I'm physically uncomfortable as well as emotionally exhausted from staying "up" and "on" for the kids. DaHubby sees the cracks in my facade when the Vikings go to bed but some of that facade is for him as well since he had his final presentation last night (he got an A by the way *smile*) and then an interview at the nuke plant 30 min north of here for the third round of his full-ride scholarship/grant interview process.

Emotional exhaustion has made for a blessing of deep sleep but all I seem to want today is a day spent alone in a quiet house.

But, the Vikings are already asking "Mom, what are we doin' today?" so I'm off to play activities director until DaHubby gets home.

Later thought: oh, and did I mention that today is the 6 yr anniversary of losing our first angel? *sigh*

2 comments:

sara said...

Here is my prayer: Father please give Beth grace for this day. Lord, sustain my sister. Give her strength and peace and hope. Pour out your Spirit on her. Let her feel your presence and know You are near. I pray in the name of Your precious son, Jesus.

GiBee said...

I think you just need to lay on the couch with your feet up and let the kids have a free day and watch movies and play quietly.

Hugs, Beth ... and I'm praying, sweetie!