Tuesday, August 5, 2008

9 weeks 2 days

Nothing much to tell yet - inconclusive ultrasound. "Doesn't look good" from OB but holding out hope due to his request for more blood work to secure a definitive answer some time today.

Spotting still on again off again - not too much, not too red, not too anything...part of what so frustrating.

The timing just absolutely stinks - same week in the pregnancy and same week on the calendar when we lost our other angel in 2002. *sigh*

Incredibly emotional yet incredibly thankful for what I have.

5:30pm EDT: Still waiting...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Beth! (((HUGS))) I'm here for you. ~ Mel

sara said...

Are you in any pain? Beth, I wish I were there with you.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

No pain but, if this doesn't turn out with a positive result, due to my experience before - I am *definitely* asking for some prescription-strength Motrin or something. I don't have the luxury this time to lay around and be miserable - I've got my two other miracles to care for. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Waiting is the hardest part! Praying for you still.
Sharon
(Lady of Value)

Lisa said...

Sending you hugs and lifting you up in prayer!

Unknown said...

Whatever the outcome you are one of the strongest people I know. You will get through this, whether it's heartache or 6 more months of bloating and misery :-). You are a great mom and a fantastic person. I'm so proud of you and your wonderful family.