Thursday, August 7, 2008

9 weeks 4 days

Woke up to more bleeding. *sigh*

Yesterday, the OB receptionist and RN's agreed that I need to keep my appt today that was scheduled a month ago for my first physical exam. *sigh* Unfortunately, I'm out of impromptu babysitters for the kids so have to take them with me - so I'm praying for no exam obviously. And, despite not having heard any test results, I'm guessing the worst with this morning's progression.


Appt is at 11am. And, I have several other errands to run including getting DaHubby new dress shoes for his big interview tomorrow! *big proud smile*

I so appreciate everyone's support. Thank you all very much. I'm hoping to be home early this afternoon with some new information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot! Wish I would have seen this earlier so I could have kept the kids. Bummer! Hope your appt is going well. Post more about DaHubby's interview. ~ Mel