Wednesday, August 6, 2008

9 week 3 days

10:43am: Home from OB's office. Completed second set of bloodwork. Neither my OB nor his nurse are in today so I'm guessing tomorrow will be the earliest I'll hear anything.

10:41pm Nothing new to report. Have heard nothing.

Am noticing a trend of spotting red first thing in the AM then brown or nothing the rest of the day.

DaHubby and I have been daydreaming about explanations: what if it was twins and I'm only losing one? What if I'm a week earlier than I thought and THAT'S why no heartbeat visible on u/s Monday (yet at 9 weeks, we saw no heartbeat for Flicka either and she arrived safely)

Told my mom tonight when she observed that I seemed less upset: What's gonna happen will happen. Whatever happens is meant to happen. I have a hubby and 2 babies to take care of. Life goes on in the meantime. And, whether I lose this baby or by God's miraculous hand I go to term, either way it'll be a great testimony to God's power and providence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, B! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out. ~Melanie

sara said...

Amen, Beth.